Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.813 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,022 Pound (€590) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)