Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.779 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,793 Pound (€5,630) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (25 minutes ago)