Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05821 SDG / LRD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 30,526 Pound (524,383 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)