Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,609 Pound (C$5,803) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)