Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.886 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,169 Pound (C$4,946) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (42 minutes ago)