Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.056 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,822 Pound (C$5,107) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)