Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 SDG / TTD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,092 Pound (40,631 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)