Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 SDG / TTD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 106% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,696 Pound (25,848 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)