Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 SDG / TTD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 126% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 126,820 Pound (47,701 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)