Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 SDG / TTD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,136 Pound (44,722 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)