Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06495 SDG / KES
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,062 Pound (Shilling308,887) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)