Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06466 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,373 Pound (Shilling392,410) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)