Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17620 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 80,499 Pound (Shilling456,867) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)