Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06460 SDG / KES
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,289 Pound (Shilling329,566) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)