Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 SDG / SOS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 408,586 Pound (12,788,876 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)