Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound ($2,252) in Moab, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)