Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound ($2,344) in Moab, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)