Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06105 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 201,149 Pound (¥3,294,647) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)