Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16500 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 298,997 Pound (¥1,812,105) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,580 (about 2 hours ago)