Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06060 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 94,899 Pound (¥1,566,030) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)