Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.943 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 174% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 263,401 Pound (C$18,892) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)