Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 172,864 Pound (C$34,613) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)