Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.533 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 28,000 Pound (2,069 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)