Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.635 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 30,000 Pound (2,200 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)