Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02551 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,135 Pound (514,914 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (34 minutes ago)