Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15082 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,200 Pound (₨41,108) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)