Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.482 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,963 Pound (RM13,380) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)