Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,943 Pound (RM10,089) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)