Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.591 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,134 Pound (RM10,140) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)