Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.40110 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (E£ 7,791) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)