Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.329 SDG / BYN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,622 Pound (2,890 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)