Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 207,843 Pound ($11,576) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)