Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 151,522 Pound ($23,848) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)