Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06754 SDG / CVE
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,509 Pound (288,858 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)