Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07160 SDG / CVE *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,442 Pound (131,880 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)