Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,090 Pound ($8,422) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (36 minutes ago)