Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,701 Pound ($5,355) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)