Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.238 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 26,000 Pound (AU$4,964) in Mildura.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)