Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.849 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (AU$3,867) in Mildura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)