Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,818 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.813 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,679 Pound (€2,302) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)