Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.851 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,366 Pound (€5,396) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)