Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.986 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 434,063 Pound ($24,133) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 151,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)