Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 202,059 Pound ($31,534) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (36 minutes ago)