Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15832 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,860 Pound (62,278 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)