Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.924 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,552 Pound (4,473TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (27 minutes ago)