Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,131 Pound (1,862TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)