Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.069 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,146 Pound (2,487TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)