Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,975 Pound (2,132TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)