Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.912 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,121 Pound (2,155TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)