Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35614 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,974 Pound (Mex$ 47,662) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)