Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,394 Pound (Mex$ 51,232) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)