Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36015 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,251 Pound (Mex$ 53,452) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)