Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,540 Pound (ARS $44,188) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)