Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41623 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,901 Pound (ARS $43,008) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)