Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,118 Pound ($3,144) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)