Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,720 Pound ($6,258) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)