Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,507 Pound ($7,133) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)