Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 145,339 Pound ($8,052) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)