Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,263 Pound ($3,039) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)