Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.22657 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,282 Pound ($U10,072) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)