Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.23304 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,452 Pound ($U19,106) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (13 minutes ago)