Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,760 prices entered by 515 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.812 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,847 Pound (AU$4,956) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)