Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,066 Pound (11,960 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (30 minutes ago)