Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,260 Pound (24,210 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)