Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,382 Pound (27,114 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)