Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26401 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (₨56,816) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)