Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.709 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,131 Pound (﷼ 18,215) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)