Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,189 Pound (COL$10,920,047) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)