Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01259 SDGX / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 73,992 Pound (COL$12,307,113) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)