Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02202 SDGX / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 199,064 Pound (COL$13,294,471) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)