Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 SDGX / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,431 Pound (COL$13,487,686) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)