Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,329 Pound (COL$9,702,001) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (40 minutes ago)