Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,719 Pound (COL$12,072,201) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)