Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,530 Pound (COL$11,664,018) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)