Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05819 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,716 Pound (46,670 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)