Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15449 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,727 Pound (62,957 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)