Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,197 Pound (Rp 12,385,696) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)