Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,704 Pound (2,251,858 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)