Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,106 Pound (732,848 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)