Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 SDG / UGX *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,800 Pound (2,588,945 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)