Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 SDG / UGX *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,000 Pound (2,170,636 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)