Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46990 SDG / SZL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,595 Pound (Lilangeni39,573) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)