Cost of living comparison between Mbabane, Swaziland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46123 SDG / SZL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,193 Pound (Lilangeni41,612) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)