Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35326 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,531 Pound (Mex$ 49,626) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)