Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,080 Pound (Mex$ 48,191) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)