Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09610 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨26,014) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (38 minutes ago)