Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 47 Pound (Bs 65,406) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)