Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 161% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 196,116 Pound (Bs 305,291) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)