Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 161% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 212,190 Pound (Bs 326,646) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)