Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16 Pound (Bs 71,110) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)