Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 157% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 208,827 Pound (Bs 312,737) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)