Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.11985 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,599 Pound (105,120 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)