Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10917 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,559 Pound (₨14,280) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)