Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26285 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,265 Pound (₨16,224) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)