Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,270 Pound (₨12,274) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)