Cost of living comparison between Masvingo, Zimbabwe and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.353 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound ($590) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)