Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,100 Pound ($340) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (22 minutes ago)