Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,982 Pound (﷼ 87,166,065) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)