Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,870 Pound (﷼ 78,806,630) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (31 minutes ago)