Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45381 SDG / LSL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 135% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,740 Pound (80,959 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)