Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 SDG / LSL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 134% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,530 Pound (78,105 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)