Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48760 SDG / LSL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,937 Pound (79,856 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)