Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.959 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 134,052 Pound (€6,105) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)