Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.889 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,349 Pound (27,712 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)